These days, merely painting your nails red, black or just colorful isn’t really enough anymore. There are some brilliantly artistic and creative designs out there to transform your mind’s creativity on your nails in the form of Nail Art. Of course, it doesn’t have to be complicated as it may look like; you don’t really need to go out and buy expensive tools or products, you just need some motivation and a bit of Inspiration!
Let’s Get moving!
Nail Art Tools:
First of all we need some tools to make designs. You don’t need to buy those fancy tools in the market. just use the things in your house
- Bobby pins
- Old Dry markers
- Paper Clips
- Pins attached with erasers
- Cotton Buds
As, you can see in the picture on the left it is very easy to use these tools like a Pro. They are also very easy to make these DIY Tools. You can make some pretty Flowers with them, Polka Dots etc.
Nail Art Tutorial using Dotting Tool:
The following picture will help you to make the designs which people get from the Pros.
As, you can see:
- Paint nails black tilted.
- Make a dot in between using any color (purple, pink, green, blue)
- Use white Nail polish and make 5 dots making a flower.
- Add some dots on the both sides of the flowers like in the photograph.
- Make a flower on the outside using the colors you used to make the flower (purple, pink, green, blue).
Nail art using Sponge:
Let’s make a gradient nail art using sponge.
- Paint the base color.
- Let it dry
- Now, Paint the colors you need on the sponge.
- Apply this sponge on the nail.
- Press it carefully, we don’t want to destroy our art.
- You can leave it or you can make something on it using brush or dotting tools.
- Make a cheetah print like in the picture if you like.
Here are some ideas that are easy to make and are also related to the tutorial.
Hope you like our Nail Art post. But do remember one thing, no matter how beautiful Nail Art you can make, but they won’t look amazing if your hands are not beautiful. Take a look at our old post Care for Nails , for a brief way to take care of your nails So, please take care of your Health, Nails and Hands!