This very post is going to be related to our Facial Routine, it is not about Salon facial Routine but Home Facial Routine. We all want to get Salon or SPA fun at home but many of the people can not afford it or don’t have time to do it, but no worries we are here for you. We will help you to get this relaxing moment every day or whenever you want to. So, let’s get started!
Also, if you want to get Manicure, pedicure and SPA Routine than check this Article. It has a total of 3 parts Spa at Home: Part 1 Manicure. You can see this too A 100% CHEMICAL FREE MINI HOME FACIAL-BEAUTY
HOME FACIAL ROUTINE:
This Home Facial Routine consists of through cleansing, even if you are not wearing makeup, massage, scrub (optional), then a face pack and at last a moisturiser.
- Clip your hairs, or use a headband so the hairs won’t make a mess.
- Start by cleansing your face. You can check our post for the details The Very First Step for a Good MakeUp.
- You can take a steam facial also to clean your skin.The very First step for a Good MakeUp: Face Steams
- The next step is to massage your face. Wash your hands properly. A question Arises why we do massage, the answer is very simple that the massage helps us to relax out the facial muscles and stimulate the circulation in them.
- Start the massage by placing thumbs gently between the eyebrows. Using firm and even pressure, now make them move slowly down to both sides of the nose moving out from its base over the cheeks to the jaw bone.
- Now apply some cream such as Vaseline or any moisturising cream on your skin and rub it evenly over the face.
- Starting at the base of the neck and working in the upward direction, do not go up and down, just move your hands upwards to the chin’s edge.
- The sides and the back of the neck should be massaged in upward circular motion.
- Now, starting from the very centre of the upper lip, use circular motion reaching your cheekbones.
- As for the eyes, they should be gently patted with your fingertips, remember one thing that eyes should not be massaged.
- Begin from the nose working under the eyebrows with the fingertips using very small circular movements, around the eyes to the underneath, then pat the skin very gently working towards the nose.
- Now, massage your forehead gently in the upward direction. What we are trying to do is to massage our face by not loosening our skin. Because we don’t want to grow old before our real time.
- At last, working from between the brows, use smaller circular motion in out, and over, the eyebrows To complete the massage, using your ring and middle fingers, pat your face gently. Done with the Massage.
- Mix Rosewater, lemon juice, gram flour, turmeric powder and honey.
- Make a thick paste.
- Remember not to add more than 1 pinch of turmeric powder. Because it is yellow.
- Apply the Scrub on your face.
- Start scrubbing starting in a circular motion.
- Wash off using cotton balls or warm water.
Few Scrubs I recommend:
- Mask Monday – Choc/Coffee Scrub
- Rose and Lavender Body Scrub
- DIY BUCKWHEAT HONEY FACE SCRUB
- SALTY OAT SCRUB RECIPE
The last step is to apply a face pack. Some people don’t know which mask should they use. I believe this article have all their answers Which Mask?.
- Mix one tsp of Fuller’s earth with some lemon juice. We all are aware that lemon has bleaching effect. You can also try milk or rosewater. (The purpose of applying a face pack to your face is to remove out all the impurities and to close the pores and remove any rough surface on the skin and tighten the facial muscles).
- Apply the face mask gently on your face.
- After applying the face mask, use cucumber on your eyes or maybe cotton balls dipped in rose water. They are really good if you want to get rid of dark circles.
- Let the face mask to sit on for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask with warm water and cotton balls. Wash your face gently.
Some Face Masks:
- Take some cotton balls.
- Pour Rosewater on cotton balls.
- Pat the cotton balls on your face or you can simply apply the Rosewater.
- You can leave it on. It is a very good moisturiser.
Also, check Skincare Sunday: Moisturisers
I would really recommend you to see La Belle “Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder” have beauty care for different zones of Earth, such as Asian, European, African etc.