The name says it all, but still I will tell you what you are going to read in the article. We are going to discuss on Teas which are perfect for Summer. Some Teas recipes, which are very good for health, skin, and dehydration.Let’s get on with it.
You are not going to drink those Hot Drinks such as Coffee or maybe Hot Cocoa in this hot season. Even if you do you may get some acne problems. Therefore, we need an alternative and the best alternative that can be is to replace HOT with ICED.
The most important thing about these teas is that they are not harmful in any way and are very good for our body and are very refreshing. You can easily experiment (Teas: How to Make Herbal Teas) them by yourself, by mixing herbs, fruits, flowers and spices to create your own amazing Summer Time Teas. Here is an amazing article on Perfect Cup of Tea.
Let’s start with some recipes.:
1) Strawberry, Lemon and Mint Tea:
- First of all, boil some water in a pan and add tea bags (You can use any tea bag such as green tea, jasmine tea or maybe you simple black tea bags). Let this steep for some moment.
- Now, take some sugar (if you like you can use brown sugar) and dissolve it in water, you can also use heat for the dissolving purpose.
- Add some mint and strawberries in the first pan (with tea bags and boiled water). Stir this and add the sugar syrup in it.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then remove from the stove.
- Strain all the strawberries and mint.
- Squeeze some lemon in it.
- Refrigerate until cool down.
- You can also add Honey instead of sugar syrup.
2) Peach and Mint Iced Tea:
- Start by picking out a large pot and put 2 cups of water, sugar (optional) and some sliced peaches.
- Boil the mixture and continue stirring. Stir until the sugar fully dissolved, if added.
- Reduce the heat now and cook for some more minutes or until the peaches are soft.
- Let the mixture cool down and then remove the peaches from it.
- While it is cooling down, put some tea bags in boiling water (approx 2-4 cups).
- Leave them to steep for a couple of minutes.
- Now, take a very big pitcher and add both the mixtures in it and stir them well.
- Add a bit of more cold water or maybe ice in it.
- Let it cool down.
- Serve with ice, mint, extra peaches and a lemon squeezed.
3) Rooh Afza (Red coloured Summer Drink):
I know most of you are coming with a question that what is this thing. Well, this is a natural drink which is made from 100% Organic things and is very good in taste. Most of the people in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh drink this during Summer. This Drink is very refreshing. I am giving detail instruction for it. Here is a blog that gives you every detail about Rooh Afza.
Things You Need
- Gond katira or Tragacanth Gum – 2 tbsp or 1 ounce
- Water – 3 cups
- (Soak gondkatira in 3 cups of water for overnight)
- Sugar – 1 kg
- Water – 1 litre
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Afza essence – 1 tsp
- Kewra essence – 1 tsp
- Red food colour – few drops
- Take a pan, add some sugar and 1-litre of water and let it boil.
- When syrup thickens a bit, add soaked gondkatira in water and cook until thickens.
- Strain it.
- Now, add red colour, kewra, Afza essence and cardamom powder.
- Mix all of them well.
- Let it cool down.
- Store in a clean bottle, out of the refrigerator.
- Enjoy whole summer with homemade sharbat (Drink) Rooh Afza.
Some Articles on Teas:
- DOUBLE GREEN SUMMER TEA (GRAPEFRUIT + HERB GREEN TEA JUICE)
- Peach Iced Tea
- Refreshing homemade Iced Tea
- Homemade Hibiscus Iced Tea
- First Fruit
- Mango and Peach Iced Tea
- Sparkling Tea
I hope you have liked these 3 drinks and hope you try them this Summer.
You can contact us by: