As I have promised you before that we will share the recipe of Golden Milk i.e Turmeric Tea/Milk. You can check my previous article “Golden Milk (Turmeric Tea) Benefits + My Experience ” for an in-depth benefit. I have also shared my experience with Turmeric Tea/Golden Milk. I have used it in my exams and also when I have a very tough test.Anyhow, let’s get on with its making.
The Golden Milk Recipe:
Things we need:
- Turmeric (Powdered or fresh) x As Required
- Milk x As Required
- Sugar, Brown Sugar or Honey (To Sweeten)
- Pieces of Ginger
- Sticks of Cinnamon
- Let’s start by boiling the Milk.
- Add some pieces of Raw Turmeric or you can use it’s powder. But I recommend that you use Fresh/Dried Turmeric Pieces. Raw Turmeric is very much familiar to Ginger but it is very yellowish from the inside.
- You can also add Ginger and Cinammon pieces in it, if you like. Addng Ginger will enhance the taste and aso it is very good for cough and sore throat.
- Let it Simmer in for sometime, around 10 minutes.
- Sieve it out in a mug.
- Add Honey, Sugar or Brown Sugar in it to sweeten. I totally recommend that you should try Honey, it is better for health.
Note:- You can take 1 piece of Turmeric for 1-2 Cups of Milk. This wil help the ratio.
I hope you have liked our post. I totally recommend this drink, anyone can drink it. It is very good for kids, teenagers and adults too, inshort this drink is suitable for everyone. Also, you can drink it thrice a week but don’t drink it daily and keep the ratio of Turmeric low if you are going to drink it 3-4 times a week.