Hello, all the perfectionists! Hope you are enjoying a perfect life. I am so sorry for not being active. Well, the reason behind inactiveness is that I am suffering from Typhoid and it’s been almost 15 days since when I have that obnoxious disease. It is just so hard to do anything in Typhoid. Anyhow, I am feeling better but my hairs are not in a good state. I am having severe hair fall and my haemoglobin i.e my blood level is not in a good position. So, I have decided to go for this wonderful Hair Treatment and a good juice for my self.
You all should try this if you are suffering from hair fall, hair roughness, dryness, dandruff or any hair problem. There is no hair problem which this Hair Treatment can’t solve (Well, almost all).
Note:- Just one more thing guys that never ever eat without washing your hands or at least use a hand sanitizer. I always wash my hands before eating anything. Unfortunately, this time I didn’t wash my hands because I was in the car and unluckily I didn’t have a hand sanitizer. And the bacteria or whatever that thing was, it was on the Car’s handle. (Disgusting seriously) and I ate the sandwich with my polluted hands, hence I got this Typhoid. Trust me, I am never going to eat without washing my hands haha.
I am going to start drinking this juice again, well as soon as my chest congestion is better. This juice is made up from 2 vegetables and 2 fruits which are Carrot, BeetRoot, Apple and Sweet Lime/Orange. You can check a detailed post about it here Healthy Juice.
Many of your problems will be solved within just a few weeks. For example; anaemia, fatigue, tiredness, exhaustion, weakness or any other health problem can be solved by drinking this Juice daily.
Some Juice recipes you may also like:
- DIY glow inside out veggie juice
- Beet Root Fennel Juice
- Winter Wonder-Juice: Refreshing, Nutritious, Simple
- Everyday Green Juice
Ok, let’s get on with the hair treatment. I have used this treatment previously and the result was very good. I have witnessed almost no hair fall, my hairs look heavier, they are silky, look shinier than ever, no roughness or dryness and they are manageable.
I really recommend this to every girl or women. Also, almost all the ingredients are available in your kitchen. So, it is almost natural and herbal (apart from one ingredient).
Part # 1:
- Take an onion and remove it’s first shell or covering or whatever you call it. Just the first shell, don’t remove the thicker one just the thin one.
- Shred the onion using a shredder. Shred enough onion which can be used to cover your hairs.
- Now, apply the shredded onion on your hairs and make sure you apply it over the scalp, roots and the tips.
- Let it stay for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Part # 2:
- Now, take some Mustard Oil and few drops of Olive Oil and mix them well.
- Heat it a bit. Because Hot Oil Massage is really good for the hairs.
- Add Vitamin E Capsule in Olive Oil and Mustard Oil mixture.
- Mix all of it well.
- Now, apply it on your hairs (Apply this oil directly on the hairs with onion. No need to wash the hairs) from root to tips.
- Leave it on for 1-2 hours.
- Wash your hairs after it with a shampoo or you can use your own Homemade shampoo.
Part # 3:
- After washing your hairs with a Shampoo. Spray it with Guava Leaves Water or Fennel Seeds water.
- It is easy to make Guava Leave or Fennel Seeds Water. Just boil any of them in water and strain the water out and spray it onto the wet hairs.
- Style as usual.
Some amazing Articles for hairs:
Ok, so that’s it! Just 3 easy steps. Just use this Hair Treatment on alternate days and for a month, and you will have noticeable results. It is really good for hairs and you will love this Hair Treatment, I am 100% sure. Please let me know how you feel about this hair treatment.
Feel free to give your feedback. I am always looking forward to seeing your feedback.