Ok, so you have just made some tea or maybe a cup of Coffee and you want some cake to enjoy with it but unfortunately, you don’t have one at home. Don’t be sad…. this is your lucky day. You know why? Because we give you this homemade Microwave Mug Cake. Try this absolutely DELICIOUS Chocolate Mug Cake. The recipe is just so easy, see for yourself!
Do add Nutella on this Cake. I just LOVE Nutella with this cake.
5-minute Chocolate Mug/Cup Cake:
- Flour – 4 Tbl spoon
- Caster Suger – 4 Tbl spoon
- Cocoa Powder – 2 Tbl spoon
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 3 Tbl spoon
- Milk – 3 tbs spoon
- Chocolate chip – 3 Tbl spoon
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add dry ingredients (flour, caster sugar, cocoa powder, pinch salt) in a large coffee mug and mix them well.
- Add the egg and mix it. Make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chip (if you like)
- Add vanilla extract and mix it again.
- Put your mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 Watts (Just simple Microwave it and it will be cooked up)
- The cake will rise over to the top of the mug but don’t be alarmed.
- Allow it to cool a little and tip out onto a plate if desired…
- And serve the cake with ice-cream and chocolate syrup or maybe Nutella. Add some Chocolate Chips on top of it.
Note:- This recipe is for 2 Cup/Mug Cakes
Do not overbake cake otherwise it will become hard. Set the microwave temperature for your microwave speed. In my microwave 3 minutes cake is ready. In some microwaves, 2 minutes are enough.
Some more amazing Cake Recipes:
- Apple Cake
- Dark-Chocolate Cup-Cake with Berry Frosting
- BlueBerry Vanilla Muffins
- Strawberry and Coconut Cake
- Shredded Orange CupCake
I hope you like it. The recipe of this Microwave Mug/Cup Cake is so easy and even a 5-year-old kid can make it.
Do try this and let me know your feedback.